We are constantly looking for young professionals to be part of a team preparing special reports on countries all around the world. If you are ambitious and committed, a team player yet also a leader, have the capacity to self-start and manage international projects and you are interested in a career in international media sales and reporting, we would like to hear from you.
What we offer
- You will have the chance to develop a deeper understanding of nations’ economies, societies, and you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of how to connect macroeconomic public policy with microeconomic behaviour of industries, firms, and consumers, and create and develop national branding campaigns, following the strategic approach of The Marketing of Nations (Kotler et al. 1997)
- You will have the opportunity to interact with some of the world’s most influential leaders and gain first-hand insight from them, which will enrich you both professionally and personally.
- Outstanding training and continuous formation throughout your entire development in the company which will enable you to reach a faster professional career growth compared to standard market practices.
Qualifications and profile
- University Degree in Marketing, Journalism, International Relations, Social Sciences or similar, with a sound knowledge of international political, business and economic affairs, or equivalent professional work experience in these fields.
- Bilingual level of English / native speaker: advanced ability to express clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written and oral form. Fluency in another language (especially Spanish, French or Portuguese) is highly valued.
- General computer literacy.
- A person who can work closely with a team, is patient, dynamic, adaptable and flexible, self-motivated, results driven, determined, energetic, and talented for working with people.
- You should be able to travel on short notice, and be willing to travel for up to 11 months a year anywhere in the world, establishing a base in countries around the world for projects of duration between 3 and 12 months. We strongly discourage you from applying if your personal situation prevents you from spending prolonged periods abroad.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you’ve been looking for, please send us your CV with a recent photo together with a cover letter in English as an attachment to email@example.com, stating your motivations for applying.